Friday, August 01, 2008

suddenly,
I missed him.
Way too missed, that I wished so many time that he'll call me.
Although I knew, it's impossible.

no,
I didn't like him,
I didn't adore him,
I just think he is my friend,
but I missed him.

Is that wrong? =X

Anw,
this afternoon Grace asked me to go to Mr. Widodo's house.
Mr. Widodo is a private teacher whom we wanted to teach us.
Unfortunately he's still in his hometown due to his father's death.

So Grace asked me to go to Anglo and meet Dhani.
We waited in front of their school for about 15 minutes or more but it feels like a year!!
We looked like two outsiders (and, yes we are! hahaha) who wanted to do something bad with the students there.
Unfortunately, Dhani and Tere couldn't make it to go with us and chat on Grace's house.
They have students' council meeting to discuss some problem.

guess it was not our luck.
Or this was because of me, then it turned to bad day?? =X

No comments: