Monday, August 04, 2008

Tiring moNday

fuuhh...
this is wat I call 'baka'.
first, I was overslept.
I slept in 7pm nd now I wake up at 11:30pm!!!
and should be I finish my biology task, or practice for my speech tomorrow (for this one, I guess I'll just throw my dignity away for awhile and just read it! nyahahaha~)
and wat I am doing now?
I am online!!
kyahahaha~~

ok,
lots of things i wanna write here.

yesterday :
I was hungry!
totally hungry dat I wanna fainted.
But the food all over d BCP didn't make me wanna eat.
Yes, I knew, they're all delicious.
But the place (it's quite good though..), the situation, the waiter, the live music...
I thought they're all that made me didn't want to eat.
ngahahaha~

at this time,
I wish that he were here.
I guess I'll eat everything he would eat.
kyahaha~~ =P

o yeah,
Tania text me. Said that there's another adam air's plane crash.
damn,
I couldn't text her back.
So I borrowed my mom's hp and text her back, asked the destination of the plane.
Yes, I worried about diaz.
He's having his flight to Jakarta when Tania text me.
Can't I worried my friend? =X

And today, she said that it was a mistake,
there wasn't another plane crash, but it was the plane crash months ago.
And the black box just found now... =.=a

thx God,
Indonesia have lots of trouble now,
we don't need any trouble again. hahaha

today :
The art exam was canceled!!
yippee... ^^
nd my comic finished dy!
long way to made it. But I am satisfied enough with the result... xD

nd after school,
Grace asked me (again) to go to Mr. Widodo's house.
Fortunately, their family is home already! ^^
So we asked him if we could join his private lesson or not.
At first, he talked as if he's totally busy already nd have no time.
But at last, he agreed that we join him.
hahaha

Starting tomorrow,
I hope I can do it well..
nyahahaha~~ =P

No comments: