Sunday, November 09, 2008

back from Hiatus

It's been a while.
I've been too lazy to update this blog, haha. There's nobody who read it anyway, since I kept this blog for my personal use only. :D

Lots things happened. And I have forget those events, whether it's important or not. haha
yeah, I was like Dory in FInding Nemo, got a problem with short term memory... :P

tomorrow there's an English mini test. I have to remembering the connectives commonly used (which is I seldom used it. haha) and other phrase to react on something like accusing someone, apologizing, etc. gahhh...

oh yeah, and I also have to sing in front of the class room, right after taken d mini test.
Even I have forget which part of the song I should sing. lol

~coz here in my heart there's a picture of us.
together forever unfaded and unbroken
wherever you are your love covers me
forever more you'll be here in my heart~
(
here in my heart by Plus One)

and to make it perfect, I guess I have to do the never ending presentation tomorrow. I have to explain the faculty, course and university I wanna take for the future in front of the class. huu~~


oh yeah, today I was surprised.
I saw the notifications at Facebook and noticed that Kai had sent me a 'superpoke' application, cuddle up.
I was kinda happy (since we're never been kept in touch again) but then I realized that HE SENT THAT THING TO HIS 29 ANOTHER GIRL FRIEND. gaaahhhh..... >.< and then I took a look at Dinda's blog, and I realized that she had a common thing like Kiki's. They both love yaoi. Me? I prefer Yuri.. mwahahahaha~ just kidding, I am straight. =P


anw, I guess I'm addicted to gossip girl (yeah I know it's too late!)



xoxo
tita
(bwakakakakakakak)

No comments: