Thursday, November 13, 2008

a birthday

Today is Alya Amalia's birthday: November 13th.
FYI, she is my youngest sister and the most I loved xD
well... let"s recall from the earliest things this morning.

5:50 am = Mom's waking me up just to ask "did you see the Indonesian Big Dictionary??" and I quickly replied "No" and then go to sleep again. hahaha
anyway, I guess I was too addicted to Gossip Girl. Because I dreamed about it last night, and since there were A LOT of scene that should be only can be seen by the 14+ years old (read as: A LOT of Making Out Scene and Plus Plus~ but I enjoyed it when It comes to Chuck Bass and Blair Waldorf. WAHAHAHAHA!!!)
In my dream, Serena became pregnant-that's why, young generation, never never never have free sex!-because, yeah, of course, too much spending time with Dan. haha. (and guess what, in the next episode of Gossip Girl that I watched, Serena were accused to be pregnant!!)
And suddenly, it's me who became pregnant!!


WHAAAAAAAAATTT?!?!?!?!?!
what the hell! ==a
but in my dream, it seemed that the father of 'my baby' was Chuck Bass (yeah baby yeah!! :P) or Nate Archibald [so did in the drama ==a]
and I gave birth the baby at the bath tub! mwahahahaha...
Can't it be worse again?

But the baby was extremely fat, cute, and innocent. I adore him (or her?? I didn't check it) like a REAL mother love her baby. I know it was JUST A DREAM, but because of the dream, I do really want a baby right now! hahaha

but to think it twice, I don't want it right now. Since I haven't been married yet, and I am still school, and... I am still a teenager. I don't wanna spend my youth taking care a baby..

but gaaaahhhh..............

I ADORE CHUCK BASS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it feels like I wanna say "hey Chuck, I wanna have you! (not your babies, like Natasha Bedingfield sang. haha)"


okaayyy,, after that such weird dream. I have to wake up.
And I suddenly realize that my torso is ACHE!! ougghhh....
It must be because the circuit training we did on the previous day. damn damn damn..

what could make the day worse was.... Physics in the morning.
Mr. Pribadi was getting annoying day by day!!
when I prepared the chemical report, he said that he will take our papers if we don't stop writing. Ok, it's still reasonable.
But when a BEE stopped by BESIDE me (I have a insect phobia) and I prefer to left my chair along with Tania and asked for ANYBODY to get rid of it, he only said "Watch out. It can stings."

Jgerrrr!!! DUaarrr!!

Oh please, everybody even the dumbest and craziest people in the world or even kindergarten kids would have know that BEE CAN STINGS!!!!
What kind of teacher he is?? It's no use at all telling us that fact!!
anyway, do you notice that 2+15=17 ?? hahaha



and the point is.. we blew up OUR candles together (in One Cake!! lol) and eat the cake together. :D Isn't that sweet? *aaahhhh....* =P


well anyway, my wish for now is only that I will pass the national final exam and the IPB's entrance exam. Amen God! ^^



happy 2 year birthday dear... ^^

No comments: