Sunday, November 23, 2008

a lot things happened since the last time I've blogged.





first, I took the test for President University's scholarship. And I got the 3rd scholarship!!

can you believe that?

Actually, I ain't that proud coz I was aiming to get the 1st scholarship (summary is 250million rupiah) and then reject for that. haha

Sounds cool and arrogant. =P

But the problem is, I got only the third scholarship and my parents kinda push me to take that scholarship.

Depressing, huh?



I cried because of this.



The reason why I don't wanna take the scholarship is :

1. PU is located on Jababeka. It is far far away like in the "pedalaman". I even don't know how to get there and how to get home from there. =X

2. PU's facility is poor!! The canteen even worse than my school's.

3. I got scholarship for Information Technology major, which is I hate and I can't. T_T



I talked to Diaz, and he say like this (well, not exactly like this, just the point) :

"Saran gue lo ambil aja beasiswa itu buat amannya. Masa depan itu urusan Allah, barangkali aja masa depan lo ada di IT. Tapi lo coba aja cari beasiswa di PTN2 lain. Siapa tahu keterima..."



So well, I guess I have to listen to other's advice.

I may be a bit rebellion to my parents, but when I have been adviced by Diaz, I always follow his suggestion. lol.

I guess he's my 'pawang' =P

nah, just kidding. It because he can explain it with a reasonable reason and he don't stand for me nor my parents. :D





second,

I attended a seminar in President University to represent my school. This seminar called "The International Entrepreneur Education Seminar".

I got a lot of lessons and also new friends. :D

and haha, there's a boy who seems want to get know me *confident mode ON*

his friends always get noisy whenever I walked near them and always pointing at me and shouted "Isn't it her? The yellow jacket one whom you like, Andreas?" ==a



Oh my God, it's embarassing.

And when the seminar was over, I saw him--I dunno if it's only his act or real--he got scolded by his lecturer. =X

so-not-a-gentle-man!! hahaha





third,

tomorrow--which is Monday--we'll have a ceremony. And I must be a conductor!!

OMG!!

It's been a long time since I become a conductor. Jr. High School, I guess.

I am nervous, yes. I dunno which one is better, become a conductor--who can't sing well and can't direct and also can't read music note--or become the "paskib".

I can't do both well!!

I guess we have to hope for the best. >_<



fourth,

I met someone like Suren at the seminar and met a kid whose smile looks like Diaz!!!

ahahahaha

Just wait if I can meet someone who looks like Thura. And I'll complete the replica of STD

xD xD xD

oopsie.. better run before Diaz and Suren kill me.. haha :P

No comments: