Friday, February 06, 2009

first part of destiny -result-

yes, the result of SGU enrollment test is officially out today.
and yes, I am not included in those 60 lucky people.
Sad ? Nope. The result has been postponed for one week, and I'm already tired of waiting in despair, in such an empty hope. So sad isn't in my dictionary.
I don't want something that doesn't want me back.
Anyway, this is my first time to be failed in enrollment test.

Should be a moral lesson that I take: you need more than luck to pass a real enrollment test. better try next time.

I hope on my next enrollment test I will succeed. I wonder is it my destiny to be with him? I really hope so. >_<

anw, this is the end of the week aka weekends!! It's time for me to relax a while, so my headache would be better. I'm sick of being tortured by this ache.

well, there's still more test to go. After the midterm test end next Friday, we will have the second try out.
This time I should score well. Not like this time:
Indonesian = 66
Biology = 50!
Chemistry = 52.5! *gosh!*

I thought I'd score well on chem, but look what I get? T_T

oh yeah, today at Civil Social Study midterm test, I failed on cheating.
Mrs. Lusi sat on the back of the class, so it's impossible for me to look at my cellphone. haizz...
bad luck. bad luck.

tomorrow I'm planning on talking to Boim. about his complicated feeling with Lisa. But I just donno how to start the conversation. =X

ah how should I do? =X

No comments: