Wednesday, February 11, 2009

first time to RSCM..

so damn tired.

after the damn hard chemistry test (Organic Chemistry-Alcohol), Mrs. Meivy decided that me, Tania and Boim should come visited Mrs. Sondang.
So, we went to RSCM with Mr. Headmaster, Simson M. Rihi, and Ms. Dyah to RSCM. There were not only me, Tania and Boim anyway, Ricky and Geri joined us also.

I thought I want to say hi to Di in FKUI but he were in the middle of meeting. So I just couldn't.
Anw, I really missed Mrs. Sondang to teach us again, my biology mark is going down to hell with Ms. Tri...!!
66 for biology test! what kind of mark is that??

Today we quite having fun with Ms. Dyah. She's funny and kind.
She treat me and Ricky a bowl of chicken noodle for each person. hehehe =D

Ah tired, should go to sleep. =X

No comments: