Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentine's Day Celebration

today is February 13th. But in my school, we celebrate valz day now because tomorrow is our day off. hehehe
The events are quite uninteresting since we've got nothing t
o do. No entertainment also. So me, Laura, Lisa, Tania, Febby and Andrew came into class and made our own disco time. woohoo!! xD
Oh yeah, the valentine's committee gave us an origami paper so we could write down our wishes and stick it with our balloon.

I wrote mine also. Here is the wishes:
1. I wish I'll pass the national final exam
2. I wish I can get into Faculty of Medicine in UI.
3. I wish I'll get accepted in UI, UNS, and UGM.
4. I wish I can stay beside him.
5. I wish I can keep our friendship forever.

6. I wish I belong together with him.
7. I wish I can graduate with good scores.



my wishes balloon ^^


and after that, we all released our balloon with our wishes on it. Some of them fly fast through the sky, some of them fly slow but sure, and some others are stuck!! hahahaha
mine's flew quite fast at first, rolling down on the air like confused, and then slowly but sure move above the sky. hehe
I guess that means my wishes will come true but I have to struggle first. hahaha =="
















fly fly through the sky. bring away our wishes to God.
















loves the balloon.
mine is the purple one, above there. =P






and we took photos also before released them. hehe
at first I want to take pictures with the balloons before they got given to others. But Reni and Nadya took my ideas. And I hate to imitate.

So this is what I've got:

















that is what I called for "Purple Red" = "Rui SiXoura" :D









red-purple-green : laura-tita-febby. :)
























left to right:
Andrew-Febby-Tania-Talitha (me)-Laura-Gunaedi.

duh, my face!

Tyo, you should tell me when u captured this pic!! >_<




Valz events ended there. But then we're moving to the next event: Watching Movies Together in Lippo 21 Cinemas. The entire school. We watched the "Sepuluh" movies. The story was actually good, so did the moral lessons that the director wanted to tell us. But the way he directed and the way the dialogue has been written made the movie a bit illogical.
Anw, we went there by a trem. Lippo Cikarang special trem that usually used for public transportation to Central Market. hahaha
But it wasn't bad anyway. Even I felt like we were in foreign country. hahaha
thanks to Lippo's good environtment. =D

well, let's wait for the monthly Lippo Cikarang free magazine. I guess we will be there. haha =P


backside of the trem: Stephanie-Laura-Tania-me. :)

No comments: